Archive of Published Issues: 2019
- Vol. 7 No. 1 (2019): Sellars’s Argument for an Ontology of Absolute Processes / Review of work on Russell
- Vol. 7 No. 2 (2019): Donald Davidson: Looking Back, Looking Forward
- Vol. 7 No. 3 (2019): Book Symposium: Wilfrid Sellars and the Foundations of Normativity by Peter Olen
- Vol. 7 No. 4 (2019): Verificationism and (Some of) its Discontents
- Vol. 7 No. 5 (2019): Carnap on Analyticity and Existence / Review of work on Quine, Goodman, Popper, and Wittgenstein
- Vol. 7 No. 6 (2019): Goodman's Many Worlds / Review of work on Ramsey
- Vol. 7 No. 7 (2019): "Die Machine als Symbol ihrer Wirkungsweise": Wittgenstein, Reuleaux, and Kinematics / Review of work on Quine
- Vol. 7 No. 8 (2019): Healing the Rift: How G. H. von Wright Made Philosophy Relevant to His Life
Front Matter associated with this Archival Unit includes:
Metadata associated with this Archival Unit includes:
|Title||Journal for the History of Analytical Philosophy|
|Description||Journal for the History of Analytical Philosophy publishes historial research that interacts with the ongoing concerns of analytic philosophy and with the history of other 20th century philosophical traditions.|
The Public Knowledge Project recommends the use of the Creative Commons license. The Journal for the History of Analytical Philosophy requires authors to agree to a Creative Commons Attribution /Non-commercial license. Authors who publish with the Journal for the History of Analytical Philosophy agree to the following terms:
CLOCKSS system has permission to ingest, preserve, and serve this Archival Unit.
Open Journal Systems was developed by the Public Knowledge Project.