<< Previous | Next >>
Archive of Published Issues: 2022
- Vol. 10 No. 1 (2022): Mackie and the Meaning of Moral Terms / Review of work on Frege
- Vol. 10 No. 2 (2022): Analysis, Decomposition, and Unity in Wittgenstein’s Tractatus / Review of work on Race and Gender
- Vol. 10 No. 3 (2022): Wittgenstein's Reductio / Review of work on Necessity
- Vol. 10 No. 4 (2022): Susan Stebbing's Intellectualism
- Vol. 10 No. 5 (2022): Two Poles Worlds Apart
- Vol. 10 No. 6 (2022): Writing Conversationalists into History / Review of work on Carnap, Quine, and Putnam
- Vol. 10 No. 7 (2022): Denoting Concepts and Ontology in Russell's Principles of Mathematics
Front Matter associated with this Archival Unit includes:
Metadata associated with this Archival Unit includes:
|Title||Journal for the History of Analytical Philosophy|
|Description||Journal for the History of Analytical Philosophy publishes historial research that interacts with the ongoing concerns of analytic philosophy and with the history of other 20th century philosophical traditions.|
The Public Knowledge Project recommends the use of the Creative Commons license. The Journal for the History of Analytical Philosophy requires authors to agree to a Creative Commons Attribution /Non-commercial license. Authors who publish with the Journal for the History of Analytical Philosophy agree to the following terms:
CLOCKSS system has permission to ingest, preserve, and serve this Archival Unit.
Open Journal Systems was developed by the Public Knowledge Project.