<< Previous | Next >>
Archive of Published Issues: 2021
- Vol. 9 No. 4 (2021): Concepts of the Psyche: Wittgenstein on Mental Phenomena
- Vol. 9 No. 1 (2021): Rudolf Carnap and David Lewis on Metaphysics: A Question of Historical Ancestry
- Vol. 9 No. 2 (2021): Transfinite Number in Wittgenstein’s Tractatus / Review of work on Ramsey
- Vol. 9 No. 3 (2021): Kripke’s Wittgenstein and Semantic Factualism
- Vol. 9 No. 5 (2021): Frege's Choice: The Indefinability Argument, Truth, and the Fregean Conception of Judgment / Review of Thinking and Being
- Vol. 9 No. 6 (2021): Epistemic Realism in Bradley and Early Moore / Review of work on Wittgenstein
Front Matter associated with this Archival Unit includes:
Metadata associated with this Archival Unit includes:
|Title||Journal for the History of Analytical Philosophy|
|Description||Journal for the History of Analytical Philosophy publishes historial research that interacts with the ongoing concerns of analytic philosophy and with the history of other 20th century philosophical traditions.|
The Public Knowledge Project recommends the use of the Creative Commons license. The Journal for the History of Analytical Philosophy requires authors to agree to a Creative Commons Attribution /Non-commercial license. Authors who publish with the Journal for the History of Analytical Philosophy agree to the following terms:
CLOCKSS system has permission to ingest, preserve, and serve this Archival Unit.
Open Journal Systems was developed by the Public Knowledge Project.